Keto Spinach Dip
This creamy and smooth keto spinach dip is great for anyone on a low-carb diet. This light dip, paired with these crispy zucchini chips is a delicious way to get those much needed green vegetables.
Low-Carb Keto Spinach Dip Ingredients
- Frozen Spinach
- Sour Cream (Full Fat)
- Cream Cheese (Full Fat)
- Parmesan Cheese
- All-Natural Ranch Seasoning Blend (Recipe Available in my Free Kitchen Library--Get access below)
Step 1: Cook Spinach
Prepare the frozen spinach according to the instructions. I always cook it in the microwave. It seems to be the easiest and fastest way. I usually go ahead and do step 2 while the spinach is cooking.
Step 2: Make the “Cream”
In a large bowl, combine the room temperature cream cheese, sour cream and natural ranch seasoning(available in the free members-only library–access to code at end of post)
Step 3: Add Spinach
Next, I add the cooked and drained spinach to the cream mixture and put it in a small casserole dish. Then, I top it with grated Parmesan cheese.
Step 4: Bake
Finally, I bake the dip for 15-20 minutes at 350. It doesn’t need to bake too long, just long enough to ensure it’s heated all the way through and the cheese is on top melty and delicious.
- 8-10 oz frozen spinach
- 8 oz cream cheese (full-fat)
- 8 oz sour cream (full-fat)
- 1 tbs Natural Ranch Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare frozen spinach according to instructions and drain.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning.
- Add in spinach and stir gently until combined.
- Put in a small casserole dish, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes until Parmesan cheese melt and begins to toast.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 259.1 Total Fat 23.4g Cholesterol 68.1mg Carbohydrates 4.8g Fiber 1.0g Sugar 3.0g Protein 8.0g
Only 5 net carbs. Those macros are
*As always be sure to double-check your macros. Using different brands causes macros to vary.
**Remember to use Full-Fat Dairy!
You can get access to a PDF of this recipe and all my awesome seasoning blends in the Members Only Kitchen Library by filling out the form below.
This dip goes great with our Zucchini Chips. Be sure and try them together.
Questions? Let me know in the comments below!