These Low-Carb Pina Coladas are great for anyone who is into health food and has half a brain! Too cheesy? I know, but I couldn’t help myself. Seriously though, they taste every bit as delicious as the full-fat version with tons of sugar, but they come with fewer calories, less fat, and nearly no sugar. They won’t mess up your diet or kick keto dieters out of ketosis. Best of all, without the added sugar, you’ll feel a little better the next morning.
Disclaimer: The Struggle Is Beautiful does not guarantee that these cocktails will not give you a hangover. 😊
Tired of feeling left out while your friends are relaxing with their fun cocktails? Now, you can enjoy a delicious low-carb cocktail without the guilt. The mixes and syrups form Skinny Mixes are great for creating delicious sugar-free drinks, cocktails, smoothies and even desserts. Use the coupon code below for 10% off your first order.
Coupon code: TSNIDER151
Also, be sure to check out some of our other tasty Skinny Cocktail Recipes here.
Now, let’s make these Low-Carb Pina Coladas.
- Coconut cream-The cream that separates to the top in a container of coconut milk
- Coconut Water-Make sure to check the coconut water for added sugar. Some have crazy amounts of sugar added. I used this one.
- Sugar-Free Pineapple Syrup from Skinny Mixes
- White Rum (Leave out for virgin pina coladas)
Step 1: Measure
Measure all the ingredients into a large, quality blender.
Step 2: Blend
Blend the ingredients together for about two minutes until smooth and have a smoothie consistency.
Step 3: Enjoy
Enjoy these low-carb pina coladas guilt-free with your friends.
Just try not to enjoy too many. 😉
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream (the thick part of coconut milk)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 ounce white rum (leave out for virgin pina coladas)
- 1 ounce Skinny Syrups Zero Calorie Pineapple Syrup
- Add All ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 8 oz
Amount Per Serving Calories 72 Total Fat 15g Saturated Fat 14g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 259mg Carbohydrates 5g Protein 2g
If you like these low-carb drinks you’re sure to love my other low-carb recipes. Check them out here before you go!
Also, if you’re interested in low-carb dieting make sure to sign up for my keto snack guide below.