These easy sheet pan fajitas are made with healthy, all-natural ingredients perfect for any diet. They are also DELICIOUS, so they are sure to please the whole family. Best of all, they can be ready in just 20 minutes. So, they are perfect for busy families.
I love this quick recipe for easy weeknight meals. It takes about 20 minutes bake-time, but the active time for this recipe is next to nothing. It’s great for those evenings when mom is beat!
If you like this recipe, you’ll love A Week of One-Pot Meals a short ebook which contains a one-week meal plan full fo easy low-carb meals. Get if free today by signing up below.
Ingredients for Easy Sheet Pan Fajitas:
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- Frozen bell pepper and onion blend
- Taco seasoning (Use this recipe instead of the packet!)
- Olive oil
- Lime juice
Step 1: Marinate Fajita Meat
This marinade is quick and easy. Just stir together the taco seasoning, olive oil, and lime juice.
Coat the chicken well with the mixture. and let soak.
I usually make this up the night before and let it marinate overnight, but if you’re in a time crunch, it will be ok to cut it short.
The meat won’t have as much flavor as if you’d marinate it longer. Try to let it marinate for at least 1-hour.
Step 2: Bake the Sheet Pan Fajitas
Next, you will spread the frozen peppers and onions, as well as the marinated chicken breast in a single layer on a sheet pan.
Bake it at 425 for 18-22 minutes until chicken is done through.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 pounds marinated boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion blend
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Stir together ingredients for fajita marinade.
- Place chicken breast cut into thin strips in container with lid.
- Pour fajita marinade mixture over the top and stir until all chicken is completely covered.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour. (overnight is preferred)
- Put frozen onions and pepper blend as well as marinated chicken in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 2 tacos
Amount Per Serving Calories 507 Total Fat 21g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 14g Cholesterol 128mg Sodium 1106mg Carbohydrates 29g Fiber 3g Sugar 9g Protein 49g
Step 3: Serve Fajitas with your fixin’s
Finally, serve the fajitas with all the fixings and enjoy!
You can eat the fajitas with tortillas, or serve them wrapped in large Bibb Lettuce for a low carb option.
I love to top my fajitas with pico de gallo, and fresh avocado. What do you love to top your fajitas with? Share your favorite toppings in the comments below!
If you love this recipe, you’ll love our other 20 Minute Meals. Check them out, and be sure to sign up for our emails below for even more updates and great recipes.