This keto steak seasoning blend is great for steaks, but you can use it for just about anything. You will love using homemade seasoning blends because they give you complete control over your dishes. Best of all you’ll be certain that all of the ingredients are all-natural and free from fillers or preservatives.
You are certain to avoid msg, and other seasoning additives, preservatives, and fillers.
If you’re interested in cooking healthy meals, you need to sign up for our emails. We’ll send you all kinds of helpful tips and bonus recipes.
For a limited time, we’ll even send you our brand new Keto Quick Start Guide. It contains hours of research boiled down into a few easy to read pages.
Make and Store
I make a large batch of this seasoning and store it in a Mason Jar in my cabinets to use as needed.
I love using these seasoning blends, instead of store-bought blends or packets for two major reasons.
- Awareness – I know exactly what ingredients I am getting, and can avoid preservatives, toxins, and fillers.
- Control – I have complete control of the flavor of my food. I can eliminate or add ingredients as I see fit, and really make each dish my own.
How to Use this Keto Steak Seasoning?
Apply this Keto Steak Seasoning liberally to steak, poultry, or vegetables as a delicious, savory, base seasoning.
I use this on steaks, chicken, vegetables, and more.
This seasoning is similar to a Montreal Steak Seasoning, but it’s really not.
Traditional Montreal Steak Seasoning contains dill and coriander. I wanted to create a more traditional flavor that could be used as a standard base seasoning.
If you would like to create a taste more similar to Montreal Steak Seasoning just add a little dill and coriander.
- 2 tbs onion powder
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper (red pepper flakes)
- 1. Mix all ingredients together in a jar with a lid.
- Close lid and shake vigorously.
- Store and use as needed.
This all-natural keto steak seasoning blend is perfect for a base seasoning on just about any food, but especially beef!
Use it for steaks, burgers, poultry, and vegetables.
Please comment below, and let me know how you have used this blend.